Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Rita


Alternative Education was considered a bad thing in the past. Now, that society and education have progressed beyond closed minded thinking, Alternative Education has become a key part for many school districts. The David School is just one example of how providing children with a different environment impacts their success.

When thinking of the leadership of The David School and Rita Martinelli, I believe their would be very little difference in the way the school operates. According to the case study, Rita thrives on innovative ways to help her students excel. Rita has prior experience with students that need a little extra push. Much like the students involved with The David School. Rita prides herself on knowing key things about her students.

 I believe The David School would have continued success with Rita as the Educational leader. She would continue the tradition of supporting her students by any means necessary. We definitely need more leaders that are willing to lay it all on the line for the success of their students. According to the case, I believe Rita would be a seamless transition to be the Educational leader of a program such as The David School.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, Rita passion would enhance the existing quality program at the David School. If we were not being held accountable for completion rates and dropouts would alternative education be as prevalent in todays school setting?

    ReplyDelete